My Photo
Name:
Location: DownByTheRiver, Central Iowa, United States

Husband of the world's most wonderful wife, father of the world's four most brilliant children, grandfather to the world's eight most beautiful granddaughters and two handsomest grandsons

Monday, May 02, 2005

Sam Speaks (The Outside Dog)

I don't have time for this human communication stuff. Learn to use your noses and we'll talk. Meantime the bipeds have abandoned me. Again. Maybe two days worth of food in the bowl. So I tipped over the garbage can with the dog food in it and helped myself. Then I took the scoop they use to measure my food and set it in the empty bowl. Get the picture dummies? If dogs had opposable thumbs you humans wouldn't last a week.

(Note from RRR: Sam actually did knock over the barrel and put the scoop in his empty bowl)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home