My Photo
Name:
Location: DownByTheRiver, Central Iowa, United States

Husband of the world's most wonderful wife, father of the world's four most brilliant children, grandfather to the world's eight most beautiful granddaughters and two handsomest grandsons

Saturday, April 30, 2005

By the Littlest Ranger, age 3 days

Mom and I were doing fine in the hospital, just her and me. Then during something called "visiting hours" these two guys showed up. They are big and loud. The one named Daddy took me away from Mommy and held me and kept saying the same strange things over and over: "Soccer, Bicycles.... Soccer, Bicycles... Soccer, Bicycles." Then the one called Grandpa took me away from him and started saying over and over: "Pistol shooting, Sprint Cars... Pistol Shooting, Sprint Cars... Pistol Shooting, Sprint Cars." Who are these guys?

Then they talked about something called "a minor surgical procedure". Later last night it happened.

I don't want to talk about it.

But I DID notice the two big loud people who talked about it managed to be gone when it happened.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mid-kid said...

Hushai! Books, BAPTISTS and Bicycles? What about Books, Bible, and Bicycles...or how about God, Books and Bicycles? Let's get our priorities straight shall we? =) My hubby is glad you included bicycles, though.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Shamgar said...

"Bump, bump. Good bicyclist."

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home