My Photo
Name:
Location: DownByTheRiver, Central Iowa, United States

Husband of the world's most wonderful wife, father of the world's four most brilliant children, grandfather to the world's eight most beautiful granddaughters and two handsomest grandsons

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me...

September 20th finds the RRR celebrating his 55th birthday. Ironically, I am spending it in jail. At least I'm working here and not on the wrong side of the door. In a few minutes I will give Mrs. RRR her wake up call so she can wish me a sleepy happy birthday. Today will be spent napping and slicing and dehydrating apples. I should mow the lawn also. But most of all I'll be glad to be alive and still able to drive home and hug Mrs. RRR. And be an embarrassment to my children and grandchildren.

1 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

hey i cant comment in the bday 2 post - hummm

ohhh you ad a wonderful day - how come we dont get cake ;p

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home