My Photo
Name:
Location: DownByTheRiver, Central Iowa, United States

Husband of the world's most wonderful wife, father of the world's four most brilliant children, grandfather to the world's eight most beautiful granddaughters and two handsomest grandsons

Monday, November 21, 2005

Strange Brew


The RRR has discovered the website, rock.com It has email service, but I'm ignoring that. What interests me most is the streaming music. Practically everything from classical to heavy metal is available. But what I find the most fun is the International Streaming Rock. I list them below.




Arabic Pop/Rock


Cantonese Pop/Rock


French Pop/Rock


German Pop/Rock


Greek Pop/Rock


Indian Pop/Rock


Israeli Pop/Rock



Japanese Pop/Rock


Latin Pop/Rock


Mandarin Pop/Rock


Philippine Pop/Rock


Thai Pop/Rock

I'm listening to Indian Rock as I write this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home