My Photo
Name:
Location: DownByTheRiver, Central Iowa, United States

Husband of the world's most wonderful wife, father of the world's four most brilliant children, grandfather to the world's eight most beautiful granddaughters and two handsomest grandsons

Monday, May 23, 2005

Billy Bob Speaks

"Folks, don't' listen to this jerk. He not only leaves me parked in the pasture till he needs me, then expects me to start without trouble, he doesn't deserve a REAL truck. He drives me to work at a hospital, that's right, a hospital. Not a factory, not the quarry, not the grain elevator, but a HOSPITAL. I could die of shame when a truck driven by a real man goes by. He's no more rednecked than Al Gore. Whenever he can he drives a wimpy little 3 cylinder rice burner. He hasn't drank a beer or touched a glass of Jack since I was born and he rode in tonight with a Bible in the seat beside him instead of a .44 magnum. I'll bet he doesn't even know the words to "My Baby Thinks My Tractor's Sexy".

River Rat Ranger my rear differential."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home